Discreet Specialist operators drawn from the UK military Forces, police and other government agencies with who can blend into any environment to gain intelligence whether it be ground truth of a location or on a specific subject with a specific aim.
At Black Onyx Concepts we hire the right person for the right role ensuring we maintain the highest level of customer service with the unique ability to adapt to any situation.
As a company, we will identify skills and experiences gained through a successful military career and assist in the transition to applying relevant skills to our area of expertise. We will ensure the highest standards of our profession are well established and maintained throughout your transition to the private security sector. Our aim is to assist in anyway possible.
- An SIA approved qualification (BTEC level Close Protection)
- A valid DBS certification
- Medical training qualification (FPOS-I as a minimum)
- A clean UK driving licence
- Previous experience within the security industry
If you have the above please send your CV to
THE ARMED FORCES COVENANT
Black Onyx Concepts Concepts will ensure in our business dealings to uphold the key principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, which are:
- The Armed Forces community should not face disadvantage compared to other citizens in the provision of public and commercial services,
- Special consideration is appropriate in some cases, especially for those who have given most, such as the injured and the bereaved.
Black Onyx Concepts Concepts recognises the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business. We will seek to uphold the principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, by:
- Promoting the fact that we are an armed forces-friendly organisation,
- Promoting the fact we actively employ veterans of any background,
- Seek to support our employees who choose to be members of the H.M Reserve forces, including accommodating any training packages and deployment, whenever necessary.